Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is at least 1.5 line-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are signposted throughout and placed at the end, or as separate files.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors are expected to ensure any third-party material used in their submission can be shared under a CC BY license. You should provide proof that the material is in the public domain or available under another compatible open license. If this is not the case you will need to provide written permission from the copyright holder allowing you to use and publish the work.
Author rights retention
Authors retain their copyright in any work submitted under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Users are allowed to copy, distribute, and transmit the work in any medium or format provided that the original authors and source are credited. To view a copy of this license, visit creativecommons.org.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.