Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font, and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and referencing requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The raw data has been provided.
- Your submission has been approved by your previous supervisor using this form
By submitting your work for publication you grant Northumbria Journals the non-exclusive right to publish your work:
- The contribution will be made available Open Access under the terms of the Creative Commons attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0) which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided that the Contribution is properly cited.
- Northumbria journals may choose not to publish the work or may require changes to it prior to publication. In addition, Northumbria Journals may retract, withdraw or publish a correction notice on a published work should the work be deemed, by the publisher or owner, to violate any of the journals policies or ethical guidelines.
Third party materials
Authors are expected to ensure any third-party material used in their submission can be shared under a CC BY license. Authors should provide proof that the material is in the public domain or available under another compatible open license. If this is not the case, authors will need to provide written permission from the copyright holder allowing them to use and publish the work.
Author rights retention
Authors retain their copyright in any work submitted.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.